Our team of dental care experts is dedicated to serving the communities we work in. We not only brighten the smiles of the residents of Monterey, Carmel, and Pebble Beach, we also commit our time and ourselves to giving back to these communities.
Commitment to Our Community
Dr. Jeanette Kern is a very active member of the community in which she practices dentistry. Her commitments include:
- Serving on the Board of the Monterey Chamber of Commerce, and a member of the Carmel Chamber of Commerce and the Pebble Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Serving on the Board of the Monterey Rape Crisis Center
- Serving on the Board for Dance Kids (a nonprofit for cultural enrichment for underprivileged children)
- Providing and annual scholarship to a female Monterey High School graduate who is interested in pursuing scientific studies
- Participating as an active member of the Professional Women’s Network
- Serving as the only female on the Dental Peer Review Board
- Participating in the Crown Council Smiles for Life Campaign
In 2009, Dr. Kern was awarded the Business Excellence Award for Health Care by the Monterey Chamber of Commerce. She was also recognized in 2007 as the Woman of the Year by the Professional Women’s Network.
Living in the Community
Dr. Kern grew up in the Los Angeles area, but desired a quieter community to raise her children and start her dental practice. When she found Monterey, she knew it was the right place. She enjoys working and living within this community.
Dr. Kern loves the Monterey pines, taking long walks, and the beauty of Big Sur. You can often find her enjoying downtown Carmel and tasting wine at Talbot Vineyards. And, of course, she loves a day at the spa. One of the reasons she incorporates that same relaxing atmosphere into her practice.
To learn more about our dental treatment offerings, please call 831-372-8011 today or contact our concierge care team to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Jeanette Kern. We serve patients in the communities of Monterey, Carmel, and Pebble Beach.